AIIMS 2021 Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
AIIMS 2021 entrance test will take place soon. AIIMS, a well-known name in India stands apart from others when medical science is concerned. This Exam is the National level exam of India, AIIMS located various cities of India AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Raipur, Rishikesh and Patna. AIIMS MBBS provides the best doctor in India. All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi, planning for choosing the best applicants via entrance test. However, candidates apply for the examination, ensure for having complete details of the exam. Thus, without submitting the form ensure for having comprehensive details.
AIIMS 2021 Important Dates:
In this paragraph student can check all details about AIIMS 2021 Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Result Date and Counseling date related information.
|Application forms available date:||2nd week of Feb – 2021|
|Last date of application form:||Second week of March – 2021|
|Status, display of errors & rejections-||Third week of March – 2021|
|Last Date to find errors form:||First week of April – 2021|
|Admit card Available:||May – 2021|
|Exam Date:||May – 2021|
|Results Date:||June – 2021|
|Counseling 1st round:||3rd week of July 2021|
|2nd round of counseling:||4th week of July 2021|
|counseling 3rd round:||1st week of Aug – 2021|
|Start counseling round:||Second week of Sep – 2021|
|AIIMS 2021 Session Starts:||Third week of Sep – 2021|
AIIMS 2021 Application Form:
It is important that candidates fill the application form via online mode from the official website of AIIMS 2021. Fill the required details in the application form. Make sure for uploading the scanned images of the signature as well as photographs. Besides this, pay the application fee and lastly, ensure for taking a print out for further reference.
Application Fee: Applicant applying for AIIMS MBBS Exam need to pay the amount of Rs 1000/- as the application fee for those who belong to General category. However, the amount is Rs 800/- for those who belong to SC/ST category. Besides this, additional service charges that bank has levied need to paid by the applicant. Applicant can opt for paying via other modes such as credit card, debit card, and internet banking facility. If you are paying via offline mode then make use of SBI e-challan. It is advised for keeping a copy of payment receipt for further reference.
AIIMS Centres: After clearing AIIMS Exam, candidates can attain seats to the location such as Delhi, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Jodhpur, and Patna. Total number of seats is 337
It is important to know the conditions which approve that you are eligible enough to appear in the test or not. Usually the criteria consisted of educational qualification, age limit, nationality and lots more. Detail of the eligibility is as follows:
- Candidate requires having completed 17 years of age on and before 31st Dec 2021 while applying for admission
- Those who are born on and after 2nd Jan 2001 are not applicable to apply for test
- Overseas Citizen of India i.e. OCI can also apply for the examination but on the condition of providing and submitting registration proof under section 7 A of the citizenship act
- Overseas national applicants are liable to get admission in AIIMS. They need not to appear in the MBBS entrance test but must have passed the Intermediate Science or some equivalent exam with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- It is must that applicants must have completed 12th class examination or some equivalent exam from some recognized university with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology
- Those who have scored 60% of the aggregate being in the categories like OBC, General, must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as the subjects can apply for AIIMS 2021. However, 50% marks is the requirement for SC and ST category applicants
- Those who are applying for
- Applicants appearing for the qualifying for the qualifying exam can also apply for test. They are required to provide with passing proof of the exam
Criteria for Selection:
The applicants are selected on the basis of performance performed in the entrance test. Make sure for mentioning the institutions while filling the application form. The seats are based on the choice of the candidates as well as merit list.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:
- The mode of exam includes both online as well as offline. The question paper will appear in both the languages English as well as Hindi
- Total number of questions appears in the AIIMS MBBS test will be 200 questions
- Questions will appear in Multiple Choice Questions
- Time duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, 1/3 rd marks will be deducted.
- Chemistry, 60 questions that needs to be completed in 2 hours
- For General Knowledge, 20 questions will be there
- Physics, 60 questions will be there
- For Biology, 60 questions will be there
Seat for MBBS Reservation
Here you can see below Various AIIMS institutions for Indian providing the number of reservation seat list.
|AIIMS New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|
If you are doing preparation for AIIMS. You need revision your 10 and 12th class Science book. The AIIMS Syllabus subject will be Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Aptitude and General Knowledge. you can see the below details.
Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical energetic, Chemical bonding, Equilibrium in physical & chemical processes ionic equilibrium, Atomic structure, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Hydrocarbons, Purification & characteristics of carbon compounds, General principles & processes of isolation of elements, p-block elements, Redox reactions, Solid state chemistry, Chemical thermodynamics Solutions, Chemical kinetics, Electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogens-block elements, D and f block elements, Coordination compounds, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, Organic compounds with functional group containing halogens (X), Organic compounds with functional group containing oxygen, Environmental Chemistry, Organic compounds with functional group containing nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life
Biology (Botany and Zoology) Syllabus:
Diversity in living world, Structure and function- plants, Cell- the unit of life/structure/function, Structure and function- animals, Reproduction/growth/movement in plants, Genetics and evolution, Ecology and environment, Biotechnology and its applications, Reproduction and development in human Biology and human welfare
Introduction & Management, Description of motion in one dimension, Description of motion in two and three dimension, Laws of motion, Work, energy and power, Rotational motion, Gravitation, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of currents, Magnetic effects of current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alteration currents, Electromagnetic waves, Ray optics and optical instruments, Electrons and photons, Atoms, molecules and nuclei, Solids and semiconductor devices