Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022 The Bihar Board Admit Card has been released, but the official site of the Bihar Board Admit Card is not open, so I will tell you how you can download it from the site, so read this post carefully.
Bihar Board every year conducts the board exam, before which students fill their board exam form. After that, the Bihar board issues each student’s admit card so that the student can give the Bihar board exam.
The remarkable thing about the Bihar board is that it always takes the students’ exams on time and releases the result quickly. The main reason for this is that the Bihar board checks the copy through the pattern, which has a lot of technology. Bihar Board is currently using.
Through the admit card, you can learn about your exam center. And also how much is your roll number, where do you have to sit, which school is your center,
you get the right information about all these things, through the admit card, you can get the information of Bihar Board 2022 to admit card Bihar Board You can find out from the official site of Bihar Board.
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022 – Download BSEB Matric Admit Card
this is the link of the original website of Bihar Board, whether it is Bihar Board result or any information like admit card information. So you will get complete details about it only on the official website of the Bihar Board.
Every year more than 20 lakh students participate in the examination in Bihar Board, students work hard for this exam, so that they can pass in the examination and make their future with a good marks, like many students their If someone searches for a good job in life in the future, then there is a great need to issue such a certificate.
Bihar Board Exam is prepared for the students with very easy concepts. Due to which the students of Bihar Board get very good marks every year. Bihar Board is now working much better than before.
Note: If any kind of wrong details have come in your admit card, then you should contact the headmaster of your school and ask him to get the admit card rectified as soon as possible after some time after making changes in the admit card you will get the admit card. will go
Steps to Download Bihar Board 10th Dummy Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website www.biharboard.online.
- Click on the link “Examination Application Form for Examination 2022”.
- Now, open the link to view/print the dummy admit card.
- Enter Roll Code,
Date of Birth in the respective fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022 will open on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same for later use.
Details Mentioned in Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022
- name of exam
- student name
- exam venue
- Date of birth
- subject name
- subject code
- exam time
- exam dates
Instructions on exam day
- This original admit card will be valid only for the student/student who appeared in the test (59॥-7).
This original admit card is valid for the failed or absent student in the test.
- The candidate of the first shift should have 0 minutes before the commencement of the examination at 09:30 am. That is, till 09:20 in the morning, the second shift candidate will be given the second shift examination. 0 minutes before the start time of 0:45 pm, i.e., 0:35 pm.
Only entry will be allowed in the examination hall. Late candidate exam No access will be permitted in the building.
- Wearing shoes and stockings in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, there is no need to enter the examination hall.
Permission will not be granted. Calculator, Mobile phone, Bluetooth, Earphone or other in the examination center
Bringing/using electronic gadgets etc., is prohibited. Admit card in the examination hall
and will not carry anything other than a pen and will sit at the designated place/seat only.
- The examinee will be given one OMR answer sheet and one answer sheet for each subject. The answer sheet will be available, on which the details of the candidate will be written. After getting the answer sheet and answer sheet, after checking it, you will be sure that it OMR answer sheet and answer sheet belong to him. Additional O “MR answer sheet And an answer book will not be given.
- Only the name of the subject and answer should be given by the examinee in the left part of the cover page of the answer book. The medium of the question paper will be marked, and the set code for which you have received the question paper will be given in that question. The circle containing the question paper set code is marked with a black/blue ball while denoting the letter set code in the box.
- If there is a need to do rough work in UP, then the candidate can go to the last page of the answer sheet.
Rough work can be done, but the candidate can cut/cross (10) that rough work after the examination.
It will be mandatory to give
To be filled with a pen (to be strengthened). The question paper set code should also be given in the right part of the UP. The circle containing the question paper set code will be filled in (consolidated) by marking it in the box.
And your full name and subject by entering the question paper number in the specified space. The candidate will give the name in his full signature.
OMR Answer In the sheet also, in the space specified by the candidate, the question paper number, name of the examination center, his complete Question paper set code by entering the signature and question paper set code in the specified box
The ball will be filled (to be strengthened) with a black/blue ball pen.