You can save or bookmark the page of this website to get the information of Bihar Board Exam Admit Card. We always update here every update related to admit card on this page.
Bihar Board conducts the Bihar Board examination every year in the month of February, Bihar Board also releases the result on its official website a few months after that, to get information about the Bihar Board Admit card and how to check it, you should visit our website. Gotta stay connected with. And through which link you will be able to check the Admit of Bihar Board, we are trying to give you complete information on this page.
Here the Bihar Board 10th class admit card contains the details like name, role number, student name, exam details, exam details, exam date and instructions to be followed by the student.
Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2022 Download Pdf Print
|Name of Board||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Matric & Intermediate Exam|
|BSEB 10th & 12th Admit Card Download Date||January Month|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Intermediate Exam Date||1st February to 13th February 2022 (Expected)|
|Matric Exam Date||17th to 24th February 2022 (Expected)|
Students can download the admit card for class 12th and appear for the exam on the official site of the board at biharboardonline.com BSEB releases the hall ticket and roll number for the annual examination within a month of the commencement of the examination.
Bihar Board Intermediate Admit Card 2022
Admit card plays an important role in giving any exam, how you can go to the exam hall. Its complete details will be known through the admit card.
Students who will appear in BSEB 10th and 12th examination in 2022 can visit the official website of Bihar School Examination Board to download dummy admit card of class 10 and 12 for students by Bihar Board 2022.
Candidates can download the admit card through the given link. BiharBoardonline.com website. Students who appear and pass in the exam will be sent for that exam which will be conducted by Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Practical Exam 2022 Admit Card.
The admit cards for class 12th of Bihar Board 2022 will be issued in November and December, and the university directors will download the intermediate level admit cards, certify them and make them available to the students.
Once the above process is completed, the director of the college will issue the original admit card for the Bihar State School Examination Board Patna Intermediate and 2022 to all the eligible students (Bihar, Board, Intermediate, Admission PTR 2022, fresh student, regular and private). will do. I will Students who have failed in recent years are returning external candidates).
The distribution of Bihar State Board School Examination Patna 12th Admit Card will be for the complete online process and the board will tell which students are enrolled and admitted for the current examination and who will be enrolled for the next session (2020-2021).
Steps to Download Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website www.biharboard.online.
- Click on the link “Examination Application Form for Examination 2022”.
- Now, open the link to view/print the dummy admit card.
- Enter Roll Code,
Date of Birth in the respective fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022 will open on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same for later use.
Details Mentioned in Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2022
- name of exam
- student name
- exam venue
- Date of birth
- subject name
- subject code
- exam time
- exam dates
Instructions on Exam Day
You must know about what conditions you have to accept during the exam.
- This original admit card will be valid only for the student/student who appeared in the test .
- This original admit card is valid for the failed or absent student in the test.
- The candidate of the first shift should have 0 minutes before the commencement of the examination at 09:30 am. That is, till 09:20 in the morning, the second shift candidate will be given the second shift examination. 0 minutes before the start time of 0:45 pm, 0:35 pm.
- Only entry will be allowed in the examination hall. Late candidate exam No access will be permitted in the building.
- Wearing shoes and stockings in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, there is no need to enter the examination hall.
- Calculator, Mobile phone, Bluetooth, Earphone or other in the examination center Bringing/using electronic gadgets etc., is prohibited.
- Admit card in the examination hall and will not carry anything other than a pen and will sit at the designated place/seat only.