Apply for Bihar DELEd (BTC) 2 Year Course Admissions 2023 through the official website of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). The application process begins on 25 January 2023 and ends on 08 February 2023. Check eligibility, age limit, fee details and other information before applying.
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is conducting the DELED Joint Entrance Test 2023 for students who want to take BTC / DELEd admission in Bihar. Applications can be submitted online from 25 January 2023 to 08 February 2023. Read the notification for more information.
|Last Date for Registration:||08/02/2023 (upto 06:00 PM)|
|Last Date Fee Deposit||08/02/2023|
|Merit List/Exam Date||Schedule will be announced later|
|Admit Card Available||Admit Card will be available before the exam date|
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) DELED Joint Entrance Test 2023
|SBI I Collect Fee Mode||yes|
- +2 Senior Secondary with at Least 50% Minimum Marks.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 45%.
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: NA Years
- Age Relaxation As per Bihar Joint Entrance Exam DELED 2023.
- Bihar DELEd (2 Year BTC)
- Entrance exam will not be held this year, this year the admission in Bihar DELED will be on the basis of Entrance Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit Sarkari Result to apply online starting from 25 January 2023, last date is 08 February 2023.
- Scan Document Required: Class 10th Matric Marksheet & Certificate, Class 12th Inter Certificate, Category Certification Only for Reserve Category Candidates, Any Other Special Document if Required.
- Photo Instruction: Latest passport size photograph with white background and no dark glasses, cap and clothes. Both eyes should be clearly visible in the photo and the photo should be straight.
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Download Short Notice: Click Here
- Join Our Telegram Page: Click Here
- Bihar DELEd Official Website: Click Here
Note: Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Bihar DELED Admission 2023. Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details. If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed. Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.