Join Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2024 Batch Apply Online for 71 Posts. The last date to apply is 09 February 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for General Duty, Commercial Pilot, Technical Mechanical, Technical Electrical/Electronics and Law Entry posts.
Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant for the 01/2024 batch. The application process begins on 25 January 2023 and ends on 09 February 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for General Duty, Commercial Pilot, Technical Mechanical, Technical Electrical/Electronics and Law Entry posts. The age limit, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and application fee details are given in the notification.
- Application Start: 25/01/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09/02/2023
- Exam Date: March 2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General/OBC/EWS: 250/-
- SC/ST: 0/-
- General Duty GD & CPL SSA: 50 Posts
- Tech Engg/Elect: 20 Posts
- Law Entry: 01 Post
- Gender: Male (For GD, Tech Mech, Tech Elec/Electronics)
- Age Limit: 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002 (For GD, Tech Mech, Tech Elec/Electronics)
- GD: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks with Maths and Physics as subjects in 10+2 level examination
- CPL SSA: 10+2 with 60% marks and valid Commercial Pilot License from DGCA (Male/Female)
- Tech Mech: BE/B.Tech in Naval Architecture, Mechanical, Marine, Automotive, Mechatronics, Industrial and Production, Metallurgy, Design, Aeronautical, Aerospace with minimum 60% marks and Maths, Physics as subjects in 10+2 level examination.
- Tech Elec/Electronics: Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control, Electronics and Communication, Power Engineering, Power Electronics with minimum 60% marks and Maths, Physics as subjects in 10+2 level examination.
- Law Entry: Bachelor’s degree in Law with minimum 60% marks (Male/Female)
How to Apply:
- Apply online between 25/01/2023 to 09/02/2023
- Read the notification before applying
- Collect all necessary documents, scan photo, sign, ID proof
- Preview the form before submitting and make sure all columns are filled properly
- Pay the application fee if required
- Take a print out of the final submitted form
- Apply Online: [Click Here]
- Download Notification: [Click Here]
- Official Website: [Click Here]