KVS Exam and Recruitment updates, including exam dates, test cities, online form filling process, and related information for PRT Music, AC, Principal, VP, PGT, TGT/Primary Teacher, Non Teaching, Asst Comm / Principal posts. Check exam notices, correction notices, syllabus, and join our Telegram page for latest updates.
KVS has released an advertisement for the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff for various posts. Get all the information about eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus, pay scale and more.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff for various posts. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply. The notification has all the information regarding recruitment, including eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pay scale and more.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Advt No.: 15-16/2022
|Last Date for Apply Online||02/01/2023|
|Last Date for Pay Exam Fee||02/01/2023|
|Correction Date||06-08 January 2023|
|Exam Date||07/02/2023 to 06/03/2023|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
- General / OBC / EWS:
- Assistant Commissioner: 2300/-
- Principal / Vice Principal: 2300/-
- Junior Secretarial Assistant / Stenographer: 1200/-
- TGT / PGT / Primary Teacher / Other Post: 1500/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- PH (Divyang): 0/-
Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Minimum Age: As per Post
- Maximum Age: 27-50 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation as per KVS Recruitment 2022 Rules
Post Name and Total Posts[13404 Posts]
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||702|
|Stenographer Grade II||54|
|Senior Secretarial Assistant||322|
|Assistant Section Officer ASO||156|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||2|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||303|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Various Subject)||1409|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT Various Subject)||3176|
Post Name and Eligibility
|Primary Teacher||Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed. OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 10+2 with 50% Marks and B.El.Ed / 2 Year Diploma in Education (Special). CTET Paper I Exam Passed. Maximum Age: 30 Years.|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. English Typing: 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing: 30 WPM. Maximum Age: 27 Years.|
|Stenographer Grade II||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Dictation: 10 Mts @ 80 WPM. Transcription: 50 Mts English, 65 Mts Hindi. Maximum Age: 27 Years.|
|Senior Secretarial Assistant||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Year Experience. Maximum Age: 30 Years.|
|Hindi Translator||Master Degree in Hindi with English as Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject with Hindi Medium and English as a Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Subject in Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject with Hindi and English as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level. Diploma/Certificate in Translation. Maximum Age: 35 Years.|
|Assistant Section Officer ASO||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Year Experience. Maximum Age: 35 Years.|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||BE/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering with 2 Year Experience OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 Year Experience. Maximum Age: 35 Years.|
|Finance Officer||Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 50% Marks and 4 Year Experience OR M.Com 50% Marks with 3 Year Experience OR CA/ICWA/MBA Finance/PGDM with Experience. Maximum Age: 35 Years.|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||10+2 with 50% Marks with Degree in Music. Maximum Age: 30 Years.|
|Librarian||Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Library Science. Maximum Age: 35 Years.|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Various Subject)||Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks. B.Ed Exam Passed (Exempt for PGT Computer Science/Bio Technology). Maximum Age: 40 Years.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT Various Subject)||Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks. CTET Paper II Exam Passed. B.Ed Exam Passed. Maximum Age: 35 Years.|
|Assistant Commissioner||Master Degree with 45% Marks. B.Ed Exam Passed. Experience. Maximum Age: 50 Years.|
|Vice Principal||Master Degree with 50%|
Vaccancy Details : Categorywise
KVS Advt No 15/2022
|PGT Computer Science||59||38||14||21||10||142|
|PGT Bio Tech||3||1||0||0||0||4|
|TGT Social Studies||164||107||39||59||29||398|
|TGT Art Edu||104||67||25||37||18||251|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||124||81||30||46||22||303|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||1||0||0||1||0||2|
|Assistant Section Officer ASO||65||42||15||23||11||156|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||132||86||32||48||24||322|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||286||189||70||105||52||702|
|Stenographer Grade II||23||14||05||08||04||54|
KVS Advt No. 16/2022
How to apply?
Step-by-Step Guide to Fill KVS Online Form 2022 for Various Teaching/Non-Teaching Vacancies:
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) for the latest teaching and non-teaching job recruitment 2022.
- Read the notification carefully before filling the online form for the recruitment.
- Gather all the necessary documents required for the form, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Prepare scanned copies of required documents such as photo, signature, and ID proof.
- Fill in the online form with all the required information and attach the scanned documents.
- Preview the form before submission to ensure all the information is correct and complete.
- Submit the form and take a printout for your records.
- What is KVS recruitment? -> KVS recruitment refers to the process of hiring staff for various teaching and non-teaching positions in the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, a government-run school system in India.
- What is the eligibility criteria for KVS recruitment? -> The eligibility criteria for KVS recruitment typically includes factors such as educational qualification, age limit, and experience, as well as other factors specified by the KVS from time to time.
- What is the selection procedure for KVS recruitment? -> The selection procedure for KVS recruitment usually involves a written test and an interview, as well as other stages such as skill tests or physical fitness tests.
- What is the pay scale for KVS teaching and non-teaching staff? -> The pay scale for KVS teaching and non-teaching staff is determined by the KVS and may vary depending on the post, qualifications, and experience of the candidate.
- How can I apply for KVS recruitment? -> Candidates can apply for KVS recruitment through the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan or through other specified channels as advertised by the KVS.
|Check Exam Date & Test City||[PRT Music] [AC, Principal, VP]|
|Download Test City Notice||[Download]|
|Download Exam Notice||[Download]|
|For Online Correction / Edit Form||[PGT] [TGT/Primary Teacher] [Non Teaching] [Asst Comm / Principal]|
|Download Correction Notice||[Download]|
|Apply Online||[PGT] [TGT/Primary Teacher] [Non Teaching] [Asst Comm / Principal]|
|Download Notification||[Primary Teacher] [Other Post]|
|Download Date Extended Notice||[Download]|
|KVS Official Website||[Click Here]|