The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB) has announced the Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test (MSTET) 2023 for interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. The applications for the MSTET 2023 will be available online from 30th January 2023 to 13th February 2023.
In this article, we will provide you with all the important details related to the MPESB MSTET 2023 exam, such as the important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, and syllabus.
Important Dates for MPESB MSTET 2023
|Last Date for Apply Online||13/02/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||13/02/2023|
|Correction Last Date||18/02/2023|
|Exam Date Start||25/04/2023|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
Application Fee for MPESB MSTET 2023
|Category||Fee (in Rupees)|
|General / Other State||660/-|
|SC / ST / OBC||360/-|
- Pay the Exam Fee through cash at KIOSK
- Pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
As on 01/01/2023
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age||Age Relaxation|
|21 Years||40 Years||Extra as per Notification|
Eligibility Criteria for MPESB MSTET 2023
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed
- Bachelor Degree with 2-Year Diploma in Primary Education
- Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and Shiksha Shastra B.Ed
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and One Year B.Ed in Special Education
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 4 Years BLEd
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 4 Years BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 4 Years BA B.Ed / B.Sc.Ed
For more information, read the Notification.
Exam District Details
How to Apply MPESB MSTET 2023
Step by Step Guide to Fill MP Middle School TET Varg 2 Exam Online Form 2023
Step 1: Create a profile
- The Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board will only accept online applications for the Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023.
- To create a profile, the candidate needs to have an Aadhaar card number and a registered mobile number.
- If the candidate’s mobile number is not registered, they need to create a profile through biometric authentication at an MP Online Kiosk.
Step 2: Register at the Madhya Pradesh Employment Office
- Once the profile is created, the candidate needs to register at the Madhya Pradesh Employment Office.
Step 3: Apply Online
- From 30th January 2023 to 13th February 2023, candidates who have registered their profile and employment can now apply online.
Step 4: Uploading Photos, Signature and Handwriting
- The candidate needs to upload a photo, signature, and handwriting together in a template format provided on the last page of the notification.
- The photo should not be more than 3 months old, with a white background and should have the candidate’s name and date of taking the photo written on it.
For more information, refer to the full notification.
|Apply Online||[Click Here]|
|MPESB Profile Registration||[Click Here]|
|MP ESB Official Website||[Click Here]|